New for 2012 Join us at the mill for a spellbinding afternoon of local history, LIVE entertainment from 'The Phil Knight Experience' and traditional three course Lancashire home made fayre as we commemorate the 400 year anniversary of the Pendle Witches Trial. Be bewitched with our interactive talk, tuck into Alice Nutters Traditional Lancashire Hotpot and sing along to some good old Lancashire tunes.
FREE Meal for group organisers of parties 30+
FREE Group gratuities discount vouchers please click here for more details.
• Old Mother Demdikes ‘spellbinding’ vegetable soup with fresh bread roll or
• Blood Orange Fruit Juice
• Alice Nutters Traditional Lancashire Hotpot
• 'Mouldheel's Lancashire Cheese and Onion Pie
• 'Chattox's' Lancashire Butter Pie
All served with black peas, red cabbage and a freshly baked roll
• Elizabeth Devices potent home made treacle pudding and custard or
• Jennet Devices decadent Vanilla ice cream
• Afternoon Tea or Coffee
TICKETS £11.95, Event starts at 12.00pm and ends at 3.45pm with 1 hours mill shopping from 1.45pm-2.45pm
FOR AVAILABILITY OR TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 01254 871025